As well as emptying houses, we can also assist if you’re moving into somewhere smaller.
Things to consider:
- How much space will I have where I’m going?
- Which furniture is the right size to go into my new place?
- Where do I get boxes to move?
- How do I arrange tradespeople to fix things at my old or my new place?
- How do I get my old place cleaned so I get my bond back?
- Do I need ramps or handrails in my new place?
- How do I turn off the power and water at my old place?
- In what order do I do things?
- How do I set up internet?
- How do I get the keys if I don’t drive?
- How do I redirect my mail?
- Who do I have to tell I’ve changed addresses?
We Empty Houses can help with all these things. Just ask!